PCGS established this service to assist researchers who do not have easy access to Pima County court records and archives. Our volunteers will make every effort to fill your request as quickly as possible. However, responses are on a first come, first served basis.
Records we search:
- Obituary Look-Ups
- Court Records
- County Histories
- Indexed Local Histories
- Church Records (Catholic Diocese)
Requesting Look-Up Services
Requests for look-up services can be made on the Genealogical Look-Up Request Form.
- Genealogical Look-Up charges: $15.00 per hour (non-PCGS member); $10.00 per hour (PCGS member). This includes up to 5 copied pages regarding a record.
- If additional time is needed to fulfill your request, we will notify you before proceeding.
- If your request results in more than 5 pages being copied, we will also notify you, in advance, of any additional copy charges.
- Complete the Genealogical Look-Up Request Form with as much information as you have.
- After submitting the Look-Up Request Form, use the PCGS Marketplace to pay for your research request.
Please note that this is for look-up services into specific Pima County records only. If you need research conducted, please consult our Professional Genealogist Directory
for a list of local professional genealogists.
If you prefer to submit your Look-up Request in writing, print out the Genealogical Look-Up Request Form and mail it to us, along with your payment, to: PCGS, PO Box 16421, Tucson, AZ 85732-6421.