PCGS established this service to assist researchers who do not have easy access to local court records and archives. Our volunteers will make every effort to fill your request as quickly as possible. However, responses are on a first come, first served basis.
Records we search:
- Obituary Look-Ups
- Court Records
- County Histories
- Indexed Local Histories
- Church Records (Catholic Diocese)
Requesting Research Services
Requests for research services can be made on the Genealogical Research Request Form.
- Genealogical Research charges: $15.00 per hour (non-PCGS member); $10.00 per hour (PCGS member). This includes up to 5 copied pages regarding a record.
- If additional time is needed to fulfill your request, we will notify you before proceeding.
- If your request results in more than 5 pages being copied, we will also notify you, in advance, of any additional copy charges.
- Complete the Genealogical Research Request Form with as much information as you have.
- After submitting the Research Request Form, use the PCGS Marketplace to pay for your research request.
If you prefer to submit your Research Request in writing, print out the Genealogical Research Request Form and mail it to us, along with your payment, to: PCGS, PO Box 16421, Tucson, AZ 85732-6421.
For questions regarding our genealogical research services, please send an email to us at: email@example.com