Membership is open to anyone with an interest in genealogy - Pima County roots are not required. Many of our members have interests and expertise that extend to other areas in Arizona, across the United States, and worldwide.
Membership Entitles You To
- Monthly meetings featuring guest lecturers presenting genealogy and family history topics.
- Access to recordings of the lectures presented at our monthly meetings.
- Our quarterly newsletter The PCGS Researcher.
- Advance notice of Special Events.
- Discounted pricing for Special Events, Lookup Services, and products in our Marketplace.
- Email reminders of upcoming programs and events.
- Access to the "Members Only" section on our website featuring PCGS publications, access to Member Forums, and society documents.
- Member discounts on products such as Vivid-Pix Restore and Dell.
- Surname Database. Members can enter as much surname information into our surname database as they wish.
- Topical Special Interest Groups (SIGs) designed to help members with their genealogy research and education.
- Participation in education opportunities, such as the Genetic Genealogy in Practice Study Group.
- A listing in the PCGS Professional Genealogist Directory.
- Volunteer opportunities. Many of our members volunteer their time to PCGS, helping our society to promote genealogy and family history research locally, nationally, and internationally. They also participate in special research projects such as compiling family histories of the soldiers and settlers of the Tucson Presido during the Spanish colonial period and the Mexican territorial period.
As a PCGS member, you can also benefit from our membership in the Federation of Genealogical Societies (FGS). FGS has partnered with Dell to provide discounts on products sold through the Dell website to FGS member societies' members, their families, and their friends. In addition, FGS sponsors the Findmypast Society Membership program, which offers our members a discount to a 12-month world subscription to findmypast.com equal to the value of their individual membership dues. For details on this, contact us at email@example.com.
Membership in PCGS is for one year from the date you join.
- Individual Membership: $25.00
- Family Membership: $32.00
For NEW MEMBERS our new ONLINE JOIN feature is a streamlined, easy-to-use tool offering 3 ways to pay – you can pay using a credit card through PayPal, you can also pay using your own PayPal account, and you have an option to pay by check by printing out an invoice and mailing it and your check, to PCGS.
Join By Mail
If you prefer joining by regular mail, print out the membership application form by clicking HERE
, complete the form and mail it along with your check to PCGS. Remember, memberships are yearly, and expire on your anniversary date.