We received the following information from the Southern California Genealogical Society:
Registration is now open for the live streams of five sessions at the Southern California Genealogical Society’s 7th Genetic Genealogy Conference. After May 31, 2019, they can be watched at your convenience through July 31, 2019!
The sessions to be live streamed are:
- Convincing Family and Strangers to Test and Why | Emily D. Aulicino, MEd
- DNA ABCs: Getting from “Unknown New Match” to “Known Cousin” | Blaine T Bettinger, PhD, JD
- Taking Your Use of GEDmatch to the Next Level| Tim Janzen, MD
- Using DNA and GWorks for Solving Unknown Parentage Cases | Kitty Munson Cooper
- Finding Missing Persons with DNA Testing | Diahan Southard
The live streaming fine print:
- Registration includes syllabus material for all the classes.
- One does not need to be a member of SCGS to view Live Streaming.
- The Genetic Genealogy Live Streaming program is separate from the Jamboree Live Stream Program and requires a separate subscription.
- The streaming videos will not be shown on the SCGS website.
- Live Streaming content will be available through July 31, 2019.
Visit the Genetic Genealogy Live Streaming registration web page at
http://genealogyjamboree.com/genetic-genealogy-streaming/ for additional details and to register.